The Roundstone Foundational Training is designed to increase your ability to think and act from a different relationship to yourself, your colleagues and your enterprise. Communication skills—listening and speaking—are of paramount importance and a competitive advantage focusing on delivering results within project timeframes.
Program participants will learn to:
- Learn to build trust in your relationships and what actions to take when trust is broken down
- Recognize and clear up conversations and frustrations effectively with team members and bosses
- Become a more open listener
- Develop more partnership is your relationships
- Create a vision of how you would like things to be and make commitments consistent with your vision
- Identify which actions to stop and which to start to better achieve the vision.
Other trainings include:
- Building Trust and Rebuilding Relationships For Partnerships
- Creating a Powerful Future in the Mist of Change
- Cooperation and Coordination inside of Projects