Working with others and getting the best from our team increases effectiveness and opportunity. Having a good attitude, being respectful, and keeping your word, are all aspects of building trust and credibility. Equally important in creating an environment ripe for excellence and breakthroughs is communicating feedback and dissatisfaction.
This program is designed to create master supervisors. Those who fully commit to the conversation will learn to:
- Build relationships more quickly and effectively.
- Identify triggers and reactions that are problematic and design new practices for better results.
- Recognize, discuss and clear frustrations effectively with team members and bosses.
- Become a more “open” listener.
- Create a vision of how you would like things to be and make commitments consistent with this vision.
- Make powerful requests and offers to achieve a vision.